180 Forest Lakes Blvd.
Naples, Fl. 34105
E MAIL ADDRESSES
Turtle Lake Golf Colony is a condominium complex with 442 units. We have one and two bedroom units within thirteen buildings. As with all condominiums, there are rules that we enforce, and we want you to be aware of some of them before you sign a lease.
- No pets are allowed
- No motorcycles, scooters or skateboards are allowed
- Minimum lease is one month, maximum lease is one year
- No overnight parking of commercial vehicles or vehicles with advertising
- Two registered vehicles per unit
- Allowable registered occupants per unit, two Bedroom – 4, one bedroom – 3
Turtle Lakes is a quiet and clean complex. The reason for listing some of the above rules is due to some internet rental ads which are very misleading and violate rules which could result in a bad experience for some.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
A copy of the Rules and Regulations should be kept in each unit. They can also be viewed or downloaded from this website under the form section.
Also, the Board and Management encourage you to do the following:
- Read & familiarize yourself with the new Rules & Regulations.
- Encourage anyone in the unit to read the new Rules & Regulations.
This will answer questions about the expected conduct of anyone on the property at any time.
Thank you in advanced for reading and telling your renters and guest to read them also.
Estoppel Certificates and Lender Questionnaires can be submitted to the office via email, hand delivery or mailed via carrier to:
Turtle Lake Golf Colony Condominium Association, Inc. 180 Forest Lakes Blvd. Naples, FL 34105
Board of Directors and Management